|Arbeitserfahrung:||Fortgeschrittene Berufserfahrung (Senior)|
Playitas Resort is Europe's best Sport Resort in Europe, located on the Island of Fuerteventura, a sports paradise of
tranquility and sunshine. Our main goal is to reach the maximum satisfaction of our customers and our staff, living
the philosophy of Playitas, which is based on our healthy lifestyle strategy and sportive commitments. Our second
extreme lifestyle Resort “La Pared powered by Playitas” welcomes surfers, mountain bikers and motocross enthusiasts.
Are you fit enough to join our international team?
- Depending on the Financial Manager your main mission will be to manage, supervise and check the administrative tasks, assigning to the employees of Administration tasks of the department with the objective of presenting in an updated way the accounting closings and the corresponding financial information.
- To supervise, manage, motivate and provide support training to your team, delegating to them the tasks of billing, relationship with suppliers, treasury, taxes, payroll, assets, creditors and provisions.
- To assign duties to the Administration Department in order to present the accounting closing and the corresponding financial information in an updated way.
- To analyse the financial statements and report on deviations respecting to Budget and forecast
- Degree in Accounting or similar.
- Knowledge: General Accounting Plan, Spanish taxation, High Level of Microsoft Office, Account Programs such as Datisa, A3, SAP, etc.
- Language: English and Spanish B2 (Spoken and written)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Head of Department.
- Skills: trainer, initiative, teamwork, organizing, analyzing and communicating abilities to work with internal and external client. High ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers and to be able to work structured to meet deadlines and flexible to work at the weekends.
If you are the right person for this job, and Sports enthusiast, and you would like to have a professional career, please, send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org